Monday, 25 January 2010

You Can't Relate



My lab partner asked why I relate real life characters to cartoons. He says that I'm too old for cartoons. I should act my age. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what he's talking about. Cartoons are funny, very political, and its comedic content dates back to the Ancient Greeks (only that they didn't have animation back then). Everyone is too caught up on forcing maturity. Maturity doesn't come with age from what I can tell. It comes as and when the occasion calls for it. So maybe my lab partner should stop acting like a jerk. It's not very attractive for anyone.

I saw this and it made me laugh. I thought of an ex-classmate who loves eating curved yellow fruits. I bought a bunch of them for him on valentines seeing that he filled a box with Hello Pandas for me (my fav). I thought we were being very poetic. Everybody gets an A+ for creativity here. Now excuse me while I eat my round-ish red fruit. Cheers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...