Sunday, 14 February 2010

I Saved You A Seat


Every Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I take great pleasure in observing youthful tension in action watching two friends flirt an hour of lecture away. She likes him and he can tell. He's obviously flattered,  but he enjoys the adrenaline of flirting with her too much to change the status quo. It's too bad that she's stuck having coy arguments and playing tease with him until he changes his mind. No, I take that back. It's not a bad place to be actually.


Amidst my regular self-centered thoughts today, the words of an English academic reminds me that the stories of the people next to me are far more interesting to listen to. It's true. But please, excuse the exaggerations I make in my storytelling. We can't always account for our biased affinity to fiction can we? 


So the drama. 
~Kim Possible

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...