Saturday, 27 February 2010

Secondhand Pick Me Ups



I woke up today with a fetish for swimsuits. I've never had the pleasure of putting on a swimsuit that made me want to leave it on for no other reason than to strut about. It's something like why Jacob (Twilight) takes off his shirt for no other reason than to flaunt his fitness.


If you don't already know, swimsuits to girls are less about function and more about fashion. Retro swimsuits have always looked sweet, sexy, and corny -all in equal parts. I want a retro swimsuit. Actually, now that I think about it, what I want is to have grown up in the 60s. Falling in love with Frank Sinatra wouldn't be at all age-inappropriate then. I hope everyone feels better for Sunday. The week has been exceptionally rough for a couple of us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...