Saturday, 6 February 2010

Whence Art Thou Cometh?



I woke up today wishing spring and summer would come quicker.


In the mean time, I'll let these pictures take my imagination away (littlesilverboxes) while I sidetrack a little about photography.

I've always wondered how people get heart-shaped images on their pretty pictures.


Cut out a little heart on a piece of paper and put it over your lens.


Voilà! Now I know (from colormekatie).

Oh dear. I am absolutely aching for spring and summer. Flowers and colours, sun and water, slippers and grass, parties and picnics...

Speaking of parties, yesterday, I was told my uncle was getting remarried again. It made me wonder, if a person made a habit of marrying, does the magic of the occasion diminish? The very fact that an occasion is now turned into a regularity makes the word "occasion" redundant. But what would I know? In the greater scheme of being a part of THE family, I'm just a silly little girl.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...