Friday, 26 March 2010

It's Kind Of A Funny Story...

Oh dear Lord. I am, almost positively, having an identity crisis. But aside from that, all's well to end well this week (if that makes sense at all to you).  Its a Friday my friends, so lets not grill the girl who tripped out late. Cut her some slack because she is absolutely ready to give her incredibly absurd story of how it all happened..


Sorry I'm Late from Tomas Mankovsky on Vimeo.

Okay, I exaggerated a little bit. Just a little. So I lost track of time because I actually got pretty distracted by some skate videos, like this one right here.


loose lips edit from daverollsrazors on Vimeo.

While skateboarding videos are common, I never really thought of rollerskating videos being a possibility outside of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie back in '95. You can imagine how it blew my mind when I stumbled upon them today.

See? I knew you guys would understand. Haha.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...