Tuesday, 30 March 2010

It's So Difficult When Everybody Else Is A Genius

I've got a good one for you guys today. I was on flickr when I tripped laughing at someone else's genius. It's not that I think you should see it, but I think you must:
Top: Yalta Conference, 1945
The funniest thing is that I remember being 15 in History class and wondering what tickled President Roosevelt's toes so much. Now, of course, we all know it's because he knew Stalin 'aint the baddest kid in town. Haha! Is that a nervous smile Mister Stalin?
Bottom: Cherbourg - Normandy 1944
It wasn't a fair battle, obviously. Ze Germans didn't stand a chance against his Spidey Senses.

What a clever thing this is. You should check the rest out for yourself because photographer Agan Harahap is just brilliant. I am more of a picture-book reader myself. It's always more mysterious, I find, to wonder about pictures.


A photograph is a secret about a secret. 
The more it tells you, the less you know. 
~Diane Arbus
     
I'm taking a break. I think I'll go get a KitKat.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...