Friday, 9 April 2010

Taken Off Guard

    

Typing from the coziness of my closet, I'm making a mental note to never become homeless. I can't handle days like yesterday: cold and without a jacket, with winds that shoved me off the sidewalk and onto the road. The sand jabbed at any piece of skin it found and afterwards, I spent an hour defrosting my arms to write an exam. I thought for a moment that I would cry when it started snowing. What a day to be caught outside in a t-shirt between being too far from home and not nearly close to school. It just felt like selling your soul to the devil for some warmth isn't a bad idea at all. Is that how they feel out there? No one should have to feel that way.

All that hassle for an exam on a Thursday night. I'm so over it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...