Thursday, 29 April 2010

San Francisco

      

I'm not one to make lists these days, but if I had one, San Francisco would be on it. Because it's close and I'm interested. It's as easy as that. Haha. It's enough of a torture knowing there won't be any travelling this spring. And to go a lot off tangent today, I'd say that travelling is everything but a safe bet. Because safe and bet should never get into the same sentence together. It's a paradox that confuses everyone. It's kind of like saying: hamburger and anorexia. So, swinging back that focus:

San francisco will just have to wait until further notice. In the mean time, here's a video. The guy on this has the sickest photo-taking trigger finger I can only daydream about.

San Francisco from DEREK WOODS on Vimeo.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...