Thursday, 29 April 2010

Cleaning Up & Cleaning Out

    
It's been a week of cleaning up and cleaning out: books to sell, notes to file, laptop files to re-organize. All signs of fresh endings and new beginnings. (And you could have guessed that's when I found these videos.)


Learning to Breathe Again from Thomaspudge on Vimeo.

It's everyday that I think about this world. And it's everyday that I think I might be able to make moments last for as long as I will it to be. You might think of me slightly deranged; I probably am half-way there. But all I want is what everybody else wants: to conquer this world in my own made-up way.

That's it from me this week. Enjoy your weekend everybody, and happy daydreaming.


Times Square from Thomaspudge on Vimeo.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...