Monday, 3 May 2010

I ♥ it

        
          
Bonjour mes amis! Comment allez-vous? I hope well. I was just fuelling my insomniac tendencies with some lovely things on the internet. It's a very unhealthy habit, and more often than not, I find myself wish-washy (like Vitamin Water aka very diluted fruit juice) and regrettable the day after. Since I am quite intent on making my time on the computer as purposeful as humanly imaginable, I'm actually going to share with you one of the spaces I found by sheer coincidence. Weit is pictures galore! For those of you who know me, you would know how much I adore looking at pictures. 


Now, some of you may know the site already, but it's news to me (shame on you for not sharing!). If I could heart something today, I would heart Weit. Oh, wait, I can heart that on Weit. How blissful. Haha! Have a wonderful Monday to the people I . Yes, that means you. 

- Does anyone else realize that the words are getting smaller? It's not just me, right? Oh gosh, I will figure that one out later. Bonne nuit...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...