Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Insult Me Again Please

      
There is a site that insults me just as many times in a day as I click the "insult me again" button. It insults me in Shakespearean so I don't necessarily know what exactly I'm being called. Just last day, the Shakespearean Insulter called me a toad-spotted malt-worm. God knows whatever that means. I'm not sure if it's healthy, but I find it massively funny.


I am being very careful of boredom these days ever since a friend told me that only boring people get bored. Goodness! I must not get bored lest I become a boring person! Or was it supposed to be the other way round? I forget.


Well, whatever it is, I'd rather be a crazy person than a boring one. And let me entertain you too while I'm at it. Because I wouldn't want you to be boring either. Haha!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...