Monday, 31 May 2010

Question Period

        
Formspring amuses me a little too much. I've just been ordered by my subconscious to practice some restraint in the amount of answers I allow myself to post in a day. It's a task so far beyond the realms of difficult for me, because your questions are all so fabulously haphazard. AND OH BOY DO I LIKE HAPHAZARD QUESTIONS!

Keep the questions coming. If the answers don't turn up here, you can always check this page. Have fun! You know I sure am on my end.

Today, I'm going to leave you with something presenting itself as being scantily philosophical (because that is the best I can offer to be at my current intelligence level). We obviously can't have you walking away from this page without some sense of added value. Have a good Monday guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...