Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Spring Cleaning

    

So guess what? Today, in the truest spirit of Spring, I ended up cleaning the entire basement. Floors, cupboards, fridge, stove, toilet, you name it, I scrubbed it! Except my room, that is. I just haven't got a clue where to start with it. I've got a pile of laundry I haven't been able to make eye contact with for awhile now. I can sense the pile pleading with me to let it get in the machine. But as irrational as this sounds, I'm just too lazy to do it.

There's no need to convince me that I'm procrastinating; instead, we should do something productive like make a list of the top 3 things that are most amazing about Spring!

1. Colours
Rainbows barf all over the earth during springtime. It's true.


2. The Sun
I'll give anyone a cookie if you can guess the name of our sun in this solar system. Go on, make a guess.


3. This picture!
My sentiments exactly.


It's been a tiring Tuesday, and I can't wait for Wednesday! Goodbye lovely people. Go on and be lovely today.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...