Friday, 7 May 2010

The Television Is Addicted To Us

          
Hey guys. I'm afraid Friday's post will end a little premature because, believe it or not, I actually have a life. Haha. What a shocker! But don't be too hasty to leave; I'll make up for it with a post over the weekend.

Despite the seeming look that this post lacks effort, I haven't actually forgotten my manners. I've found you guys a video that's pretty darn impressive. It's an interpretation of screenwriter Todd Alcott's poem, Television. I think a lot of us have moved on to a far more potent drug: hello internet. It's time someone should write a good poem about that.

Aren't retro TVs so adorable?

Television is a drug. from Beth Fulton on Vimeo.

Play hard and eat hard my friends, it's Friday. See y'all soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...