Thursday, 19 August 2010

He's Getting So Far Gone

      

I love everything on these girls! From those military wings pinned on their cute little slanted hats to them killer heels sharp enough to pick my dad's teeth. Masculinity looks so pretty in this picture today.
On a sadder note, I've lost my lovely teapot necklace while in the Gold Coast. Now I'm forced on a quest for a replacement necklace to make even my lazy-t-shirt-days look pretty.

I'm crying. On the inside. Dramatic, I know. I wonder what happens to lost things. I can imagine my teapot somewhere in eastern Europe (don't ask me why eastern Europe) after being found and brought back by a holidaying family. I hope whoever finds my teapot treats him kindly. I have to go find a cookie to eat. Goodbye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...