Sunday, 19 September 2010

In Motion

          
Hello all of you Sunday people. I am currently severely distracted by my vehement coughing and can't at all focus on reading from the likes of Huntington. Hence, I have since taken to researching on the less pressing matters of video-making. I'm really keen on the interaction of music used in videos. I just love it when the music make sense with the images.


World Of Motion from Colin Hesterly on Vimeo.

Speaking of good music, I'm currently listening to Middle Class Rut. This video for New Low is crazy amazing. I am in love with the transitions from each storyboard. And don't even get me started on the wide-angle shots and widescreen cuts on both these videos. Seriously guys, these kind of cuts are the new in-thing right now. Get in the scene y'all. HAHA!


Middle Class Rut - "New Low" from LANCE DRAKE on Vimeo.
    
Everything looks better played in Full Screen —just a suggestion. I'll catch you guys soon. Have a good one today.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...