Friday, 22 October 2010

Jars Of Jam

      
It's been a long month and October doesn't seem to be hitting the breaks just yet. With all of my assignments and exams out of the way (at least for the next week), I just want to take it easy for a bit. Not really. Haha! Halloween's a cometh!
    

Anyways, for those of you not native to the South-East Asian region, we happen to love our kaya on toast just about as much as the Canadians love their grilled cheese sandwich (which is impressive too by the way, if you haven't had one before). Kaya is made out of coconut, pandan, and eggs mixed into an incredible jar of jam. It may sound dodgy, but please don't knock it before you try it. It just wants some of your love. 

I love that it is Friday already, which reminds me, I have class in exactly 8 hours. Adieu!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...