Sunday, 7 November 2010

Year Number 21

            
Amidst more exams and assignments, I took a few hours off during the extremely late hours of this week. I may be insane for wasting such precious time on silly childish things, but it is so very important to my functionality that I be sporadically reminded of the existence of the subjunctive. My lollygagging mostly does wonders in egging on my work. Sometimes I might even do a good job of it. It's tricky to keep the balance, but I manage with a "that's enough" —which coincidentally also happens to be the most grown-up thing I've learnt to say thus far. It's not much, but it gets the job done.


All Grown Up from Thomaspudge on Vimeo.

Also, I am remarkably lucky to have a housemate with similar insomniac tendencies, ever ready to dive into my many underdeveloped ideas and usually-crazy-projects. If this was the 20's, you would be the bees knees, dear housemate. Alright, that's enough for today. Have a great week ahead!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...