Friday, 7 January 2011

And Hours Pass, And Hours Pass.

    
Regarding the video I'm about to share with you: the only thing I've ever tried growing successfully is my hair, but I have every intention for this post to be meaningful today. I've been reading poetry these past couple days, and as lazy as this is about to sound, I find no greater pleasure than when someone reads poetry to me. Listening to poetry is something not altogether different, but forces upon you another dimension to words. Please do yourself a favour, and read poetry out loud when you next cross its path. That is all.


Also, I was cleaning out my desktop when I found these wall-paper worthy pictures of Andrew McMahon (and quite easily put them into a slideshow). He also happens to write very passionate prose that usually overwhelms me.



And to top it off, I've been re-reading Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, Joseph Heller's Catch-22, and George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four before school starts for the term.


I suppose it is normal to wish Monday could be put on hold. But, if you knew Time as well as I do, you wouldn't talk about wasting it. You wouldn't.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...