Wednesday, 12 January 2011

How To Become A Hippie & Something About Everlea


Haha! I just had to post this 6-Step poster. Had to. 
       

Meanwhile, in the colossal universe that is my macbook, I've just re-discovered a song that was lost in the whirlwind we all like calling teen angst. I first heard Everlea's song Cigarettes in 2007. Back then, it was near impossible for me to get my sticky little fingers on a download of it anywhere (so my sister and I ended up desperately making a cheap recording of it using a mic). Thank you Hannah for posting a video of Justin Dubé from Everlea & Maggie Eckford's cover of Strong Enough!

It has helped place faces to voices that have been left unremarkably forgotten to my teen-aged years. I would recommend you take a listen to Everlea. I almost forgot how good they are.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...