Friday, 25 February 2011

And In The End, The Love You Take Is Equal To The Love You Make

    

This is one of my favourite pictures of Paul McCartney! Did you guys know that John Lennon was married and had a son when The Beatles first broke out? (Yes, before there was Yoko.) Management advised him to keep his family hush from the public. Despite being Lennon's son, Julian was closer to McCartney. Paul McCartney wrote a song for Julian when his (Julian's) parents were getting a divorce and called it Hey Jules. It later became known as Hey Jude. To quote Lennon, "That's his best song. It started off as a song about my son Julian ... he turned it into 'Hey Jude'. I always thought it was about me and Yoko but he said it wasn't."

Paul McCartney is really something I regularly awe about.


If I could choose the songs that go on The Beatles' MySpace/CD/record/tape/set list, I would be sure to include my 10 ultimate favourite songs by them:
Eleanor Rigby (all time favourite)
Hey Jude (mummy's favourite)
Yesterday (daddy's favourite)
Here comes the sun (Ana knows this song -she doesn't know many)
The end.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...