Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Depression Is Not A Disease, It's An Emotion

        
 ...that is pretty darn hard to control.

Do you know when some days you just feel depressed, you wake up depressed, and you brush your teeth depressed? You can't eat depressed because you're too depressed to eat? And when you do eat, you eat every thing. And then you throw up. Over. And over again. Every next moment that happens to you is just miserable and disappointing, and you dread having to actually live through another one of those immediate futures. These days have been one of those days you know? And I wish it doesn't have to be this way, but I just know in my guts that it's going to be a while.
It's like I want to die, but still be alive. 
Like a zombie. 
Or I want to be alive, but dead, 
Like a psychopath.


On The Subject Of Depression from Scott Benson on Vimeo.

Ça a du sens?
Never mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...