Thursday, 31 March 2011

Give Me Wings

          
Lately, I've been downing Red Bull like it's water. Considering the fact that I've exceeded the recommended per daily dose by 440ml on average, I won't even bother dancing around the idea of addiction because it blatantly is. Red Bull has quite possibly reached the threshold of my tolerance level so much that I don't even feel its desired effect unless I stop drinking it altogether for about a month.
Would you even believe me if I told you that the organic acid Taurine contained in Red Bull were originally supplied from the bile of bulls? Hence, the moniker "Red Bull." It's a popular urban legend that the Taurine in Red Bull were harvested from the bull's semen. But like most urban legends, they are unfounded. Be rest assured, the Taurine in Red Bull today is synthetically produced —as in all other energy drinks.

And if you're wondering: yes, I drew that Red Bull 473ml can. I also drew this for my friend ↓
I regret nothing today. Except maybe being late for class. And dropping my wallet in the library.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...