Friday, 18 March 2011

State Of Stupor

        
Stupor is such a great word, isn't it? People think you're about to say "stupid," and then you surprise them by ending with an "-or." Fantastic, really. Anyways, I'm running short on time, so I'll just hit the points: I like seeking advice, not necessarily because I need it, but also because I like to hear people talk as much as I do. When people talk or write, you get to experience a little of how they think. It's so nice when people indulge you with their ideas & thoughts, even if it's not what you expect them to say. Especially when it's not what you expect them to say.

I'm sorry, but this is exactly why men should write more advice columns.


Sometimes, listening to the different things people say on a subject can surprise you when you find that you agree with the most unlikely points they make. It gives you so much more alternatives than your usual suspect of ideas. There's so much fun in listening. And don't even get me started on the accidental listenings of private conversations in public places. Those are the best. And I never call it eavesdropping if it's unintentional, because it's really not your fault if someone has a loud voice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...