Wednesday, 2 March 2011

The Typical is Relative

  
I take pride in being typical. Sure, standing out is great because people recognize you and your uniqueness. But I've really never been a big fan of standing, you know? If I were to stand, it'd be for something I didn't mean for to happen. Don't get me wrong, I stand plenty, but we should at least try to distinguish standing up from standing out. Sometimes standing up for & against people and other things may lead to standing out. But, this won't happen for most of us because life is designed to guarantee people get under-appreciated 98% of the time. You know what I say when that happens? 
SUCK IT. 
Which makes me about as typical as any childish unsophisticated youth can get. Whatever.


I don't really need to stand out anyways because
my fish whispers sweet nothings into my ear all day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...