Friday, 27 May 2011

Price Tag

      


Jessie J's Price Tag is my jam this Spring. I adore it so much because the lyrics are just perfect down to the deliberate stuttering. Cha-ching, cha-ching. For the first time in awhile, I actually know real lyrics without having to conjure up an on-the-spot hum-remix for the times I fudge through a song! This is exciting. For me, at least.


Jessie J also co-wrote Miley Cyrus' Party In The USA, can you believe it? I wonder if it is only a coincidence that Party In the USA happen to be the only Miley Cyrus song I actually like. No matter. The original Price Tag is just such a fun song to listen to.

"Got your shades on your eyes,
And your heels so high 
that you can't even have a good time."

So true. Can you also imagine telling a shopkeeper you're going to pay with love instead of money? HAHA! The real world is hilarious when you're trying to apply utopian ideas. It's like trying to force-fit glass slippers on ugly step-sisters.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...