Tuesday, 7 June 2011

May The Force Be With You

          

I get chills when people are too nice to me. It's the kind of chills that precedes goosebumps, you know? It's just not a very natural thing to be too nice all the time. When someone is being excessively nice to me, I take advantage of them only to see how far I can go with it. And I keep at it with some fierce enthusiasm too, wishing hard every next second they'd tip over with a liberating "F*CK YOU KHAI!" I don't know about you, but I need people to get angry at me as much as I need them to be lovely to me. How else can I justify being nefarious 50% of the time I'm with people? Haven't these super-nice individuals heard of a balanced lifestyle? Even Darth Vader knows a thing or two about balancing good & evil. You know, like how Darth Vader was good for half his life & evil the other half? (Maybe not quite like that). Haha! See you around, guys!

P.S. Everybody is going to Disneyland.


Because it is the happiest place on earth.
Obviously.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...