Monday, 4 July 2011

California Soul

How's it going everyone? Here's a quick roundup of my week away from a computer (and I really mean zilch internet usage). Can I hear a WHAAAT? Pretty impressive, no? But, anyhow, before I get down to blogging proper (quite frankly, I don't even know what this means anymore), I've got two videos done.

Unfortunately, this is what you have to deal with if you ever lose your mind long enough to make the tactless decision of travelling with me: A whopping amount of video filming & a diabolical case of the trigger finger; and a generous helping of not-being-very-helpful.


California Soul from Thomaspudge on Vimeo.

When you're travelling on your own, you have to deal with yourself a whole lot. I'm flatly aware of some of my many shortcomings. But, if I wasn't me, I would still very much be my friend. Because, you know, even though I lack appropriate wisdom & some crucial sensibility, I am still acutely amusing. It's important to be able to be entertained by your own company, of this I am quite sure.


Hope y'all had a great Canada Day & 
Happy Independence day to all ye Americans!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...