Thursday, 7 July 2011

Ending With a Flop

    
I'm having a tremendously horrible day. It's the worst kind of day to have. The kind where you lose important things, register into wrong classes, the Starbucks you walked 10 blocks to get to runs out of Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino, your favourite shoes fall apart, your classmates think you're hiding alcohol in your Arizona can just because you sound high & look stoned (bless that 3-hour-sleep last night), and the best part of your day is getting bitten by obese mosquitoes the size of your thumb. I really don't mean to be whiney, but what a bitch Wednesday has been. I'm usually the kind quick to flip my hair & deal with it the only way Chuck Norris approves of: with prime kickassery. But I got owned today. What a day.

This was my Wednesday.
     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...