Sunday, 17 July 2011

Time Out

      
You'd think people should get the hint I don't want to be bothered after I've ignored their first 4 calls. So, I'm thinking it must be urgent, and I pick up the 5th. Hello instant regret. What do you say when someone on the other end is being a world-class jerk, nagging & whining at you when all you want is to be anti-social for a couple of days? Where is this coming from? Why is this happening? What do people keep wanting from me? Good god.


If I may say as kindly as possible, unless your consciousness absolutely has to intrude upon mine, please, leave me a message. I'll get back to you as soon as I can manage.


I'm taking time out to study for some really important exams. So, bare with the silence for just a little bit longer yeah? I'll be back by the end of the week, I promise. Have a good week ahead everybody!
  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...