Thursday, 25 August 2011

Just because I don't dress rich doesn't mean you can eat me for breakfast.

   

I know this is not a post of legit substance, but I'm defunct right now. All I do is roll around in my hobo jammies complaining about how yucky sweat is. And also, how mean the people here are. It almost feels like everyone has their underwear on too tight in this place. They all seem stuck in a state of eternal wedgie. They hit you while walking when you're just minding your own business, and unless you're caucasian, they don't even say they're sorry or excuse themselves. I'm just here, wondering what would this place be like if people could all stand on their heads and stop being so vile all the time.


Everyone's mad (as in angry) down here. And that's not fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...