Thursday, 8 September 2011

Rebuttals

     
A girl viciously spat her gum at me in school today. I can understand her frustration. Not being able to find the right words in time for a comeback usually does that to people.


She missed.
It must surely suck to be her today.


And here I thought university students were supposed to be enlightened individuals.
Instead, I feel like I was at a kindergarten playground battling for the sandbox.

This isn't high school anymore. University is where you learn to take everything people say with a subtle wince and respond with nothing less than clever words & humbled egos. This is where you will be constantly reminded by the brilliant persons sitting next to you that you're not so special. And it's nothing personal. Welcome to University. So, learn quick & stop acting like a fat baby.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...