Saturday, 3 November 2012

Another year older

It's been a while since I last blogged here. In truth, there wasn't much to blog about anyways. But guys, I got a Bamboo pen and tablet this birthday (aka the best presents ever)! My favourite Jedi deserves eskimo kisses and hugs for getting me the one thing I needed (and wanted) but was too broke to get! So, I've started drawing again. And it is a bajillion times easier and funner (if ever existed such a word).


My birthdays are known for its majestic unremarkable-ness. But I do get that lovely phone call from Mom and Dad (which always make me cry ugly) and the reminder that I actually have a very lovely boyfriend (who spends too much time trolling around life). It seems really little, but truly, it's more than I've ever asked for! And also, thank you, friends, for your wishes this year!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...